From the “Healthy Home Expert” – Nicole Bijlsma latest newsletter: So how do you know if your child is reacting to wireless technologies?
- headaches, nausea, ‘abdominal migraines’
- sleep disturbances
- earaches, dizziness
- brain fog: irritability, poor memory, poor concentration, dyslexia, mood swings
- heart problems: chest tightness, increased heart rate (tachycardia) and irregular beats (arrhythmias)
- muscle aches and pains, muscle weakness, and other fibromyalgia symptoms
- skin rash, burning sensations, itch, redness, electric shocks
- sensitive to light, chemicals or noise
These are some of the symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity. If you are concerned about your child’s exposure to wireless technologies in schools, go to Hoc the Wifi created by building biologist – Suzanne Ryan. Also go to Wifi in Schools Australia. We also suggest you read: WiFi Radiation in Schools (Maryland Report, 2016).
Read Nicoles full article https://www.buildingbiology.com.au/hazards/wireless-technology.html